fallout 3/nv .5 fps unplayable

dorkiy

I recently bought the game of the year edition of fallout 3 and started the game like every other, i noticed right after the starting cinematic the fps time was very slow and the loading screen started to freeze then suddenly after loading the frame times were, from what i see even lower than 1 fps which is frustrating since i just bought the game and i remembered it working ok with new vegas a year ago but i booted up my nw copy and it also has the same problem my hardware isnt the best but i know for sure i should not be having this problem.

laptop msi ge737rf raider

i 7-7700hq

Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×

Wait, is your problem framerate or frametime? It's stutter? English is not my first language so I'm kinda confused, but since your system it's much more powerful than mine and I get like 300fps with ENB I assume it's just stutter. If it's just stutter and some framedrops here and there I can make you a list of mods that can mitigate that.

it is fps and frame time i get around 1 fps but the time between frames doesnt feel like a second feels like a minute.

Wait, is your problem framerate or frametime? It's stutter? English is not my first language so I'm kinda confused, but since your system it's much more powerful than mine and I get like 300fps with ENB I assume it's just stutter. If it's just stutter and some framedrops here and there I can make you a list of mods that can mitigate that.

Enable Ginger

Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×