Bodyslide- Custom slider set and Building armor morphs

aonach

So I've been tangling off and on with an issue that I just can't seem to figure out. Wondering if someone here might be able help me better understand Bodyslide.
I have a custom slider set (Aon), but I'm seeing an issue where some mod armors can be directly built to the slider set, but not others (the custom slider set is simply not an option when building) And in batch building, even with custom slider set selected, those armors seem to build to their own dimensions, as I can see the body visibly change shape in game when I equip them.
So far, trying to Google my way to solutions has been fruitless, as I can't find the specific information I need.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Afaik, custom sliders offered by this or that preset are only active for body types to which they apply. So, for instance, I use a CBBE-3BBB player. Howevr, I have presets for CBBE, BHUNP(v1), UUNP, CBBE-3BBB, and CBBE-3BA

For my physics, I can use CBBE-3BBB presets, (and I suppose CBBE, since 3BBB is derivative), but if I use one of the other preset types (I have upwards of 70 or 80 different presets, plus my own custom presets), I will be offered many sliders that have no affect upon my body. EX: I try using a 3BA preset. Now I have all sorts of extra bits tyhat have no meaning within the 3BBB definition. Same if I were to install presets for BHUNPv2 and then tried to use them with my BHUNP (v1) followers

Your preset needs to be part of the the Daughter of the Sea group.

Try this;

In Outfit/Body select anything other than Daughter of the Sea cuirass, like the CBBE body.

In Preset select your Aon preset.

To the right of Preset, click on Save As. This will bring up a box asking you to choose what groups to save the preset to. Daughter of the Sea group should be there, tick it (or just tick everything to be safe). Make sure to enter a name for the preset in the first box, either re-use Aon (which will overwrite your existing one) or create a new name.

Once you save you should now be able to select it to build Daughter of the Sea pieces.

Now that makes sense. So many pieces to Bodyslide, I knew there had to be some logic to it somewhere. And that appears to be the ticket. Thank you much.

Your preset needs to be part of the the Daughter of the Sea group.

Try this;

In Outfit/Body select anything other than Daughter of the Sea cuirass, like the CBBE body.

In Preset select your Aon preset.

To the right of Preset, click on Save As. This will bring up a box asking you to choose what groups to save the preset to. Daughter of the Sea group should be there, tick it (or just tick everything to be safe). Make sure to enter a name for the preset in the first box, either re-use Aon (which will overwrite your existing one) or create a new name.

Once you save you should now be able to select it to build Daughter of the Sea pieces.