XBOX 360 going downhill?

inggrish

Gaming systems  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these platforms (if any) do you own???

• Gaming PC
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Sony Playstation 3
    • Microsoft Xbox 360

Actally the people on G4 talked about this. They even got the girl from the thing and she said "I was just kidding I can;t believe those guys thought I was for real." Plus think about it how the hell could it of been staged. I think you are just mad that the 360 is and always will be better than the 360. :thumbsup:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actally the people on G4 talked about this. They even got the girl from the thing and she said "I was just kidding I can;t believe those guys thought I was for real." Plus think about it how the hell could it of been staged. I think you are just mad that the 360 is and always will be better than the 360. :thumbsup:

Does not compute.

First of all:

SENSE. YOU MAKE NONE.

Secondly, I OWN a 360. I'm not biased, but if I were, I'd be leaning towards the DS considering I always have it with me.

How could it have been staged? Easy. The woman herself said she was an actress, and the 'motion sensor' was nothing more than a movie clip. I pity anyone who actually thought it was real.

My comments in this regard have NOTHING to do with console loyalty. I care more about common sense. Please take your fanboyish ways elsewhere.

*Busts out her DS and plays Taiko no Tatsujin*

Alright, I have a question.

If an ultra-awesome new game came out on both platforms (Ps3 and Xbox 360) which one would you buy it on?

Depends on the genre.

See, SCIV I got on PS3, with it being a kickass fighting game and all. My boyfriend has an arcade stick for the PS3, so naturally... yeah (that, and YODA SUCKS. But you can buy him for PS3 anyway, just as you can buy Vader for 360). Same applies for Street Fighter IV. I have small hands, so using the 360 controller for fighting games is a little difficult.

But I have Mirror's Edge on 360. Not as much combo-ing. Plus, Mirror's Edge seemed to fit the 360 more.

I had a 360 but eventually gave it away to a friend of mine, And to this day I do not miss it one bit. When I first bought It I thought it was a great system, I had bought oblivion along with it. Anyway the things I did not like about it.... One, I became very annoyed having to always change the batteries on the controllers, Nothing sucks more than being in the middle of a game then it freezes cause your controller is dead and you have to run out for new batteries.

I liked the graphics of the 360 myself, and I really don't see to much of a difference between that and the ps3, what I did'nt like was the fact that the 360 freezes up from time to time. One problem i've never had with the ps3. But most of all what I don't like about the 360 is the fact that you have to pay if you want to play online. Personally, I pay enough just to have the system, the game, the internet connection and now I have to pay to play online too? Sorry, but Microsoft, they can keep it. I'm not interested in their very costly products and services.

• 1 month later...

The problem with the Natal, and all motion sensor consoles/games, is that on the whole when you play a game you want to be relaxing to some degree, not waving your arms around like a madman in a moshpit. Hence motion sensors will never become more popular than old fashioned controllers. Regardless of the accuracy and quality of the remotes, I simply can't be arsed to play on a wii after getting home from school, this is why the best game on the wii is SSBB, a game that doesn't utilize the motion sensors.

The wii doesn't get this quite so much as the Natal will, because it's targeted mainly at younger, more energetic children, whereas the Natal is targeted at the notoriously lazy teen/young adult market.

Alright, I have a question.

If an ultra-awesome new game came out on both platforms (Ps3 and Xbox 360) which one would you buy it on?

The 360, I prefer the controller and the PS3 is in the living room where I'd have to risk death by taking to control of the big TV from the other half.