shadowxi304

Ugh, i am so tired of the Argonian hairstyles in skyrim. The feathers can be a bit of a nice touch, but really the combinations of horns and feathers most of the time just looks goofy or doesn't seem as if they cover enough of the head. I'd like to see some human-ish hairstyles for Argonians, iv seen some that look as if they would fit pretty nicely with horn hairstyles added to them.

one example would be:

kinda like a Mohawk in a way but is just draped over to one side or a mane i guess it could be called and has the horns
Edited by shadowxi304

at least someone agrees with me :D

i play ether as an argonian, khajiit (rarely) or darkelf (even more rarely), so ofcourse i would want more for the argonians! we are very under put in skyrim in me own opinion! there are mods mostly for other races, heres my chart or way of saying the character mods

-humans = 45%-

-custom races = 35% -

-elves and beasts = 20%-

so honestly, we beasts need more content! all for the black marsh!

i disagree hair wouldnt work for a reptilian/ amphibian race...now if they were many axolotl gills or barbals from a fish that would work

IDEA! quills :D, there only somewhat like hair and might work wonders! like bow fish needles, or like those under sea needle creatures (i cant think of the name...) either way. more variety for beasts of my favorite kind would be excellent!

i disagree hair wouldnt work for a reptilian/ amphibian race...now if they were many axolotl gills or barbals from a fish that would work

IDEA! quills :D, there only somewhat like hair and might work wonders! like bow fish needles, or like those under sea needle creatures (i cant think of the name...) either way. more variety for beasts of my favorite kind would be excellent!

you were thinking of sea urchins... how about tenticle type things that come from the head (abit like touch receptors ie like cats whiskers) that could be tied up in a pony tail type thing and the barbals could hang from the chin to create a type of beard

you were thinking of sea urchins... how about tenticle type things that come from the head (abit like touch receptors ie like cats whiskers) that could be tied up in a pony tail type thing and the barbals could hang from the chin to create a type of beard

perhaps both? the quills for the melee fighters and the tentacles for the more natural type, aka mages (of course im just going off me own preferences, i am in no way saying these are limited to these decisions...) though im not quite certain what could be for the archers, or the spellswords... any ideas???(again, me own preferances, and preferanced questions...)

Edit Addition: over night while trying to sleep, i thought of something for the tentacles, hair color would make them glow off and on, like a pulse of some sorts, and as the color you chose!

Edited by DaxMastah