shadowxi304

i disagree hair wouldnt work for a reptilian/ amphibian race...now if they were many axolotl gills or barbals from a fish that would work

IDEA! quills :D, there only somewhat like hair and might work wonders! like bow fish needles, or like those under sea needle creatures (i cant think of the name...) either way. more variety for beasts of my favorite kind would be excellent!

you were thinking of sea urchins... how about tenticle type things that come from the head (abit like touch receptors ie like cats whiskers) that could be tied up in a pony tail type thing and the barbals could hang from the chin to create a type of beard

they could also have dinosaur bit like the tricerotop thing and parasaurolophus protrusion from the back of the head

i disagree hair wouldnt work for a reptilian/ amphibian race...now if they were many axolotl gills or barbals from a fish that would work

IDEA! quills :D, there only somewhat like hair and might work wonders! like bow fish needles, or like those under sea needle creatures (i cant think of the name...) either way. more variety for beasts of my favorite kind would be excellent!

you were thinking of sea urchins... how about tenticle type things that come from the head (abit like touch receptors ie like cats whiskers) that could be tied up in a pony tail type thing and the barbals could hang from the chin to create a type of beard

they could also have dinosaur bit like the tricerotop thing and parasaurolophus protrusion from the back of the head

ah, so on the triceratops, they could be like half clannfear!

yer abit like the clanfear forgot....about them

• 8 months later...