382 replies to this topic

Nehred

Nehred

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 947 posts
In response to post #110863278.

Spoiler

You can't, I already tried. Theorically you could do it but considering how interfaceshared works this would require doing stuff which I don't have the time for, add to this compatibility with HUD mods and I don't plan on editing the Vanilla HUD with this mod (only add stuff like the Quest Log and HUD Caps).

Avallach1

Avallach1

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
I saw this mod a couple of times and was like 'nah don't need it' but decided to give it a try and really loved it, easily customizable in-game, modern feel and everything flows nice. Appreciate the quest log + caps HUD specially, really neat.

darkest5

darkest5

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 22 posts
I don't know why, but i don't receive notifications when this mod gets an update.

wheeljack112

wheeljack112

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi, first off I want to say how much I enjoy the presentation of the mod. So clean on many fronts.

I wanted to ask you something. Bit of a context, I'm operating a Kill Everyone playthrough and before my first shot (at Doc Mitchell's head), I changed the HUD settings so that the HUD is blue and the Pip-Boy is white. However, it seems that the settings automatically default back to amber-green with each kill I make. Is this a normal thing that occurs? Once again, I wish you well :)

----
EDIT: It seems simply reloading a save defaults the HUD settings back to vanilla as well.

Edited by wheeljack112, 26 June 2022 - 01:07 PM.

Nehred

Nehred

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 947 posts
In response to post #111019793.

Spoiler

Change the color via MAPMO's menu, not the vanilla settings.

thiago20052

thiago20052

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I love you so much.

Amazonalpaca15

Amazonalpaca15

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
hi. cool mod. would it be possible to make all player information shown in the main menu also be present while in-game? very nice qol features to know while playing. reminds me of darnui. love u.

kram2000

kram2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
if the game is in another language, will this mod work?

Nehred

Nehred

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 947 posts
In response to post #111902383.

Spoiler

Yes, except the font changes which don't work with Cyrillic so disable them, everything else works.

kram2000

kram2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #111902383. #111902503 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I really liked the mod and I wanted to install it, but the words in the game menu and the main menu turn into one capital letter. And yes, the game is not in English, but in Cyrillic.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.086 seconds