Hey, I've been looking for nearly 2 weeks for a warrior/stormcloak player home that's not to small and isn't overly massive. Something with a nice view of a landscape that's not to close to a major city, is navmeshed for followers and is respectfully customizable. (Buy able upgrades and maybe a pet?)

Having essential stormcloak AI's as guards would be very cool.

Much like millwater retreat. I loved that but it just wasn't very stormcloak or storage friendly. If you need more info please contact me at [email protected] I'd very much appreciate your consideration and even more so if you take this up. Thank you.

-Cole

This might be just the mod you're looking for, it's not the complete package you're looking for, but really all it's missing is the stormcloak guards. It's a small fishing sack of sorts nestled into the mountains by a waterfall, pretty out of the way, TONS of customizable content, labeled storage units to keep organized, as I recall you can decorate with Stormcloak flags. No pets as far as I know, and I never tried it with followers, but it's a cool little mod, really it has more options for decorating and the like than Hearthfire.