3rd Person Camera with 1st person option

WilhemXCII

Mods like Gears of War Camera and Ultimate 3rd Person Camera disable the 1st person view. Do you know of any mods that have the same over-the-shoulder sort of view but leave 1st person available too?

I have ChaseCameraMod and Auto 1st-3rd person, and I need the gears of war style to make it worthwhile.

I was reading about Loup Sombre's mod and I think that disables 1st person too. Is it some hard-coded problem that can't be fixed? Oblivion's crappy third person view is as bad as Fallout 3's horrid aim-bot garbage.

Well, if there's any tips or ideas let me know please.

Thanks

Mods like Gears of War Camera and Ultimate 3rd Person Camera disable the 1st person view. Do you know of any mods that have the same over-the-shoulder sort of view but leave 1st person available too?

I have ChaseCameraMod and Auto 1st-3rd person, and I need the gears of war style to make it worthwhile.

I was reading about Loup Sombre's mod and I think that disables 1st person too. Is it some hard-coded problem that can't be fixed? Oblivion's crappy third person view is as bad as Fallout 3's horrid aim-bot garbage.

Thanks

BOOM! Here you go:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24147/

Also, if you're using WyreBash, which you pretty much ahve to if you use a lot of mods, forget the ChaseCameraMod. There's an option in the bash patch to fix the camera just like how it does. It'll be one less mod in your load order.

• 4 years later...

Thanks

BOOM! Here you go:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24147/

Also, if you're using WyreBash, which you pretty much ahve to if you use a lot of mods, forget the ChaseCameraMod. There's an option in the bash patch to fix the camera just like how it does. It'll be one less mod in your load order.

lol what