Alduin's Rise

FennecFyre

Not even ten minutes pass and a tired breton walks in and plops down in front of the fire. "By the gods it's cold out there." He looks like a typical battle mage with the armored robes. On his cape, he bears a nobleman's crest. "Could I please have your finest wine?" he asks. "Coming right up" says the innkeeper and gives him a bottle. One of the assistants asks "You guys know each other?" He shakes his head. "Not at all but they look familiar". He gets back up and tries to make conversation with the the others "My name's Edwin."

Edited by twentynine29

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sivari's eyes flicked up as an armored Dunmer sat down next to her. Annoyance was clear on her face, but she wasn't willing to get into a fight at the moment. Still, he was familiar, in a way. Like she should have recognized him for some reason. She growled inwardly. First dreams, and now thinking she knew this damn Dunmer. She pulled her cloak a bit tighter about her and ignored him.

It was only when a Breton joined them that she looked up. At least he had the decency to introduce himself. "Sivari." she said, after the Dunmer introduced himself. Edwin looked familiar as well. "Do I know you from somewhere?" she asked curiously. The caravans had seen a dozen customers every week, maybe she was just mistaking them for people she had seen in Cyrodiil.

There was an Argonian in the inn as well, who seemed to be intent on ignoring the group. had she been able to see his scaly face, she would have been startled to find another person she almost recognized. Curiouser and curiouser.

Edwin was a bit surprised. He also thought that the people around him looked familiar. Earlier he passed it off as a coincidence since he met so many other similar looking people at parties and magic school. He replied: "Perhaps, are you from Wayrest too?"

Edited by twentynine29

The staff at the Inn keep bugging the Dumner about his dawnguard service. "Next person who asks about my Time with the Dawnguard is gonna taste my glass Blade!" He draws the greatsword, "Well? anyone brave enough?" he looks around annoyed

"I know what's it like to be asked the wrong sort of question." Abdul was surprised when the words left his lips; he had never approached another mortal so willingly, but it was as if fate itself had drawn him there. But it wasn't just the Dunmer he was drawn to. Indeed, all of them sparked something within him that he had never felt before.

Abdul turned to Savari, careful to keep his face hidden beneath his hood, "You seem to be the more interesting one of the group. May I ask you for you name?"

Artago looks at Abdul with surprise in his eye. "I know that voice, from a dream, not as clear as the voice that guided me here...have you ever been to Raven Rock?" The Dumner asks with curiosity rolling off his tongue

Sivari shook her head. "No, I'm not. Born in Elsweyr, raised in Cyrodiil." She jumped at Dunmer stood up, threatening the inn workers. "Sit down," she hissed. "Do you want to bring the Draugr down on us?" She was about to pick up her bowl and stew and find another place to sit when the Argonian on the other side of the inn approached. She chuckled. "Interesting? You flatter me. My name is Sivari, friend. What's yours?"

"My name is Abdul. It's funny...you look vaguely familiar...almost like a face pulled from a dream." He turned to the Dumner, "Raven Rock? That's a name I haven't heard in a long time, a place I haven't been to longer still. Once, yes, but a very long long time ago."

Edited by Keanumoreira

A thunder racked the nights sky, a lightning bolt struck the earth. Tordin had arrived on Mundus. A tall broad shouldered Nordic man wearing a heavy chestplate and wielding a large hammer sat in the road on one knee. He stood and slid his hammer into his belt and tied back his long gold hair with a leather strap. He looked around and recognized the hamlet,

"Riverwood... " He said before walking towards the Sleeping Giant.