Hi, I'm getting these error codes, can anyone help me ?

scottyus1

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1763): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1764): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1765): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3799): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3799): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3800): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3800): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3801): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3802): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3803): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3803): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4543): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4546): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4552): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4570): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4571): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(6951): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(6965): I dont know any 'completeAnims'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\gameplay\containers\container.ws(952): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\gameplay\containers\container.ws(953): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\gameplay\containers\container.ws(987): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\gameplay\containers\container.ws(988): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\gameplay\containers\actorremains.ws(85): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\gameplay\containers\actorremains.ws(86): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\r4game.ws(715): Could not find function 'CAInit'

Error [modcompleteanimations]game\player\playerweaponholster.ws(699): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(330): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(331): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(332): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(347): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(352): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(358): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(359): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(376): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(398): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(402): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(431): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(438): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(448): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(455): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(498): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(499): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(500): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(505): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(506): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(507): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(519): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(520): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(521): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Error [modcompleteanimations]local\caanimations.ws(542): 'completeAnims' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Looks like a probable installation error of some kind - if I had to guess, you forgot to put the dlc from the mod into your Witcher 3/DLC folder. Would also recommend you instead use the Complete Animations Redux file - and again, ensure that you've fully installed all the mod components so that the game can find the necessary assets.

Edited by blibby1

• 3 weeks later...