Special K not working?

rkstr7002

I'm just having trouble using Special K. I download special K from that Steam link, extract to the main SOTTR directory, then download the mods, put them in SK_res/inject/textures in the main SOTTR directory and DX12 is off and I'm on Ultra graphics settings. Also made sure anti virus wasn't running and steam overlay was turned off. I can't tell why the mods aren't working.

I'm not at Paititi yet but am after the young Lara part at the 2nd campsite. There's a ton of outfits unlocked already, just not the Blue Heron one. Anything else I'm doing wrong? I've found some help guides on Reddit and random sites through Google searches but they're all pre- 2021, wonder if maybe am update to the game sometime in the last year caused Special K not to work anymore?

I'm just having trouble using Special K. I download special K from that Steam link, extract to the main SOTTR directory, then download the mods, put them in SK_res/inject/textures in the main SOTTR directory and DX12 is off and I'm on Ultra graphics settings. Also made sure anti virus wasn't running and steam overlay was turned off. I can't tell why the mods aren't working.

I'm not at Paititi yet but am after the young Lara part at the 2nd campsite. There's a ton of outfits unlocked already, just not the Blue Heron one. Anything else I'm doing wrong? I've found some help guides on Reddit and random sites through Google searches but they're all pre- 2021, wonder if maybe am update to the game sometime in the last year caused Special K not to work anymore?

UPDATE- got to Paititi, wondered if maybe that was the issue, but I have the Blue Heron tunic and mods still aren't appearing in game.