MO2 Outfit studio meshes (nif) not available

Thairat

Im a noobie, especailly to MO2, I seem to have Bodyslide with CBBE working but, have no option to load clothing/Armor into Outfit studio,

Specifically if I open Outfit studio and attempt to load an existing nif, the mesh folders in the game data folder are empty. MO2 doesnt contain the clothing/armor nifs either.

I assume this is because they are still packed in the meshes.bsa file. If so I may need to extract them.

I downloaded Bethesda extractor, maybe I dont need it, but if I need to extract these files where to extract the meshes/nif files to? I presume somewhere in MO2 folder.

From the data tab in MO2, Skyrims meshes show 2 paths the Virtual and Real both labeled "Unmanaged" virtual path is data\Skyrim-Meshes.bsa and of course the actual path is in the actual game folder.

Not sure if correct here, could be other reason, but no idea.

So how to have bodyslide/outfit studio show these nifs as options?

Appreciate the help

thanx

ps

My Bodyslide.exe is not in Game data folder but in the MO2 mods folder. Running Bodyslide outside the MO2 environment yields same result. Searching I see others have had this happen too but no resolution found.

I presume I dont want to start in directory targeting the actual game data folder and dont see a virtual data folder.

What is this force load libraries seen in pic of Bodyslide.exe setup tab, option? Surely not!?

Edited by Thairat