[Mod Request] enable Sleeping, drinking & eating in all modes (not just Supernova)

alinyanart

The co

Unfortunately don't know how to enable survival elements on other difficulties. But perhaps with a combo of mods, you could get it to where Supernova is playable for you. What specifically would you need changed, that Supernova patch doesn't already fix?

The combat for me is too difficult on Supernova... I die all the time haha. It's very frustrating for me. The Story Mode was just perfect for combat, I enjoyed it very much.
I don't find other other fixes that won't make it super easy and boring, for example the fix where you start the game as 'superhero' with all attributes and maxed leveled - the combat is very easy, but you don't get the satisfaction of leveling up... it's boring.

Can you think about other fixes that will help me in the Supernova without making it so easy/boring?

The co

Unfortunately don't know how to enable survival elements on other difficulties. But perhaps with a combo of mods, you could get it to where Supernova is playable for you. What specifically would you need changed, that Supernova patch doesn't already fix?

The combat for me is too difficult on Supernova... I die all the time haha. It's very frustrating for me. The Story Mode was just perfect for combat, I enjoyed it very much.

I don't find other other fixes that won't make it super easy and boring, for example the fix where you start the game as 'superhero' with all attributes and maxed leveled - the combat is very easy, but you don't get the satisfaction of leveling up... it's boring.

Can you think about other fixes that will help me in the Supernova without making it so easy/boring?

OMG I didn't know about this mod, don't know how I missed it! It totally works!!! Thank you soooooo much :)))) I can enjoy the game now exactly as I wanted :)