Tried to uninstall Deadly Reflex 6, still works after all files are de

vallestay

Recently I decided that I didn't want to use the Deadly Reflex 6 mod after all, but when I tried to uninstall, I got some pretty weird results.

I removed all esp's and esm's from the mod using Wrye Bash and afterwards deleted all the other files that came with the mod.

However, the mod still works, even without any of the mod files O_o

After spending the last 3 days googling, someone that had a similar problem was told that the data for Deadly Reflex 6 is embedded in the save file (Not sure if this is true, but it makes sense as to why I would have this problem), the person recommended using Wrye Bash to clean the save.

I opened the saves Master's, but none of the esp's or esm's from DR6 are there (as I did delete them before), and I have no idea what other ways I can remove the mod.

I do not believe it is a problem with my Load Order because the mod did (and still does) work perfectly, but I checked several recommended Load Order Lists anyways, and did not find any problems or incompatabilities.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

make sure u deleted all the associated files, (not just the .ESM and .ESP) all the files that u got from it,

also try using a save before installing DR

I have made sure to delete everything, from .ini's to textures. Unfortunetly, I no longer have a save from before the mod was installed.

Are there any other solutions?

Thank you for your time.

IDK if DR maybe activates a quest/script when u start but maybe ask on the forum page if it do's and see if u can stop the quest/script,

also could u tell me what those "weird results" where

and did u recently instal/uninstal any other mod?

also try running ur game whitout OBSE see what happens

IDK if DR maybe activates a quest/script when u start but maybe ask on the forum page if it do's and see if u can stop the quest/script,

also could u tell me what those "weird results" where

and did u recently instal/uninstal any other mod?

also try running ur game whitout OBSE see what happens

As for the weird results, first it started crashing when I loaded the save, I thought that made sense, because I probably did something wrong, but that the mod kept working after all the files were disabled and deleted, that suprised me...

thats weird,

please try starting a new save and see how that go's

also try running the game without using OBSE

Deadly Reflex 6 seems to be uninstalled when I make a new save.

Unfortunatly, OBSE is a requirement for other mods I use, and if I run without it, it crashes.

well best would be to go on a save before installing DR6, try using Wrye Bash "remove bloat" option (i really don't know if this is gonne help at all, but i say its worth the try) be sure to make a backup of the save game file Before trying this.

well best would be to go on a save before installing DR6, try using Wrye Bash "remove bloat" option (i really don't know if this is gonne help at all, but i say its worth the try) be sure to make a backup of the save game file Before trying this.

I do not have a save from before DR6 was installed (had to format my hardrive and only got the most recent saves to my backup drive) but I'll try with the saves I have.

I do not have a save from before DR6 was installed (had to format my hardrive and only got the most recent saves to my backup drive) but I'll try with the saves I have.

Wrye bash Detected no bloating, and nothing has changed.