Arena Remake TC For Oblivion

IronPlatypus

So I was playing Arena the other day, and I realized that, despite the terrible graphics, Arena is probably my favorite Elder Scrolls game. Then, I was Struck my an idea; remake Arena as a TC for Oblivion. Of course, one would have to scale the world waaaay down, but how badass would it be to play Arena, same questline, same setting, with Oblivion graphics(and the oh-so-helpful quest marker)? Just throwing the idea out there.

I had the same idea some months ago. I even made a try. Well, you just have to make an imperial prison full of goblins, a ghostly NPC Ria Silmane, an appearing key in front of you, and then a teleporting like questline. for the NPC Quest givers, exterior like behaving interiors could be done, for example I made the Count of Rihad's Castle similar to Skingrad Castle County. Understand? But I'm not good at Dialogue and after the thought of making all the Caves and Staff of Chaos splitters I quitted the Project. If you like, I could upload the very small mod Project what I've done so far as a Resource on TesNexus?

• 2 months later...