Willow-A better Companion Help

hypergooch

I installed this at the beginning of my playthrough and it worked like a charm until the part where i had to get moira and beauty. I killed kenny and kyle and handed in the items to Willow. Not 20 mins later, my game crashes and continues to do so until i delete a conflicting mod. In the process, I managed to glitch Willow's quest, now I have acquired chester as well, but nothing has happened since. I no longer have the option to talk to her besides "wait here" and "Let me see your inventory." I tried adding moira and beauty again with no luck, all that comes up is the incorrect item id error. Any help would be appreciated.

• 7 months later...

everything in the game is working but willow cant talk she goes through the animation but i cant hear anything so i have to read the subtitles but everything else is working even the harp sound but not her voice.l

Like mentioned above, the best place to go for questions about Willow is the mod thread, but I was out in the forums and saw your question. So, check to make sure you have the sound files installed correctly (or at all). The path should look like this:

Data > Sound > Voice > NVWillow.esp (that's a folder full of voice folders not the plugin).

If you don't find that folder you need to install it. If you do have it great, but now check to make sure there are no duplicate folders in the path. It shouldn't look like this (for example):

Data > Sound > Sound> Voice > NVWillow.esp

If you have any duplicates you need to fix it so there are none. Duplicates will prevent the sound from playing properly. If you have any more questions please come to the mod thread that's located where you downloaded the mod. I might not remember to come back out here to follow up with you if you have more problems (I'm Willow's author).

:) llama