Looking for a Guide on Youtube to create a blank plugin with SSEEdit

KainThePheonix

Topic is could anyone please link and or suggest where to find a guide on youtube to create a blank plugin in SSEEdit? I'm looking to consolidate the information in several plugins and I have way too many plugins now.

I want to create an ESP-FE plugin using SSEEdit so I can consolidate the plugins into one plugin ONLY with mods that do not cover the same information so I wouldn't have any errors or competing information.

I'm not a modder so any guide to creating a plugin in SSEEdit would be really helpful.

Thank you!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21618

Too few modders would bother to help others learn. There is such a lack of guides especially with the Creation kit lacking documentation.

As a result nobody is friendly enough to communicate and build a nice community where everyone can help each other out with the same goals in mind.

Why? Well its the old ''I learned all by myself without help and struggled, you should struggle too so i feel better'' type of thought :devil:

Everyone gets too Emotional... Anyway.

Wrye Bash is an easy to use tool. Your best bet for modding is the Stepmodifications forums. Great support too.

You could also check out Gopher's and GamerPoets channel on youtube. They've done amazing tutorials.

Edited by Guest

Thank you very much 0Outcast. I really appreciate it. I agree and I don't mind in fact I started learning that way. I've had a screwed up couple of years and not sure if it is stress related but I've been stymied on a few mods like creating a plugin, dynamic animation replacer and a few others.

My boy died a few months ago and I've been trying to simply throw myself into modding hoping it relieves the stress, so far kind of okay I guess.

Thank you again for the reply and kudos.

:smile:

You dont need a youtube video.

Launch SSEedit with just skyrim.esm selected

Select any record eg Ingestible>Ale

Right click and select copy as overide into

Select new file ESP and name it.

Ctrl + s to save normaly puts it into data folder

ESPFE- load plugin and right click and select apply script

select find plugins that can be turned into esl

If it can ,go to file header of plugin and tick the esl flag.

You can select multiple plugins and theres an option to merge them.If its possible.