Please fix the Blackreach/Alftand Lift glitch

minnow23

The lift in Blackreach that is to the left of Sinderion's laboratory is buggy as hell and I am begging for a mod god/goddess with greater knowledge than I to fix it.

Some people go up it and they have an unending load screen where they can't move, it just keeps fading to black over and over.

Example: http://www.gameskyri...ch-t221885.html

Some people go up it and are stuck in a continuous loop where they are transported between the Alftand Great Lift and Blackreach, no matter where they are on the map (or even if they are in a menu).

Example: http://steamcommunit...21273946046983/

The only way to fix either of this problems is devout prayer or to reload an earlier save, but these aren't solutions they're just temporary fixes. Some people (myself included) don't have a save that predates the glitch and are officially and totally boned because we can't get out of it, and our character is forever stuck, leaving his adopted children to starve to death and be eaten by their beloved ravenous pets.

I'm begging you, oh kind and gentle modder, please find a way to fix this bug.

Think of the children.

Yes, this bug has put an end to Skyrim at this point for me too. Wherever I go, after using the lift, I'm teleported back to that fricking lever and I can't do anything about it.

Read about some people that used "disable" command in the console, or "markfordelete", but I can't seem to make it work. Can somebody give a solution for this, please. My latest saved game dates back from May and I've played an extraordinary amount of hours from then untill today, so to reload that saved game is a non solution for me. I rather unistall the game and play solitare. It's amazing that this game that has been released in 2011, has such a horrible pre alpha bug that hasn't been noticed and fixed by now. Truly amazing....

• 4 years later...