CTD when going outside

BonziBrown48

<====SOLVED====> Turns out it was Climates of Tamriel, downloaded a bug fix and it works fine now

So before I start, I wanna say I don't have an extensive knowledge of modding, but I try my best to put mods together so they don't conflict since I have a good piece of common sense.

So I've jumped back into Skyrim after over a year of not playing. I jumped on my previous character, then I decided to throw in some extra mods for immersion and gameplay enhancements then I started a New Playthrough. The previous update for the Anniversary Edition took place during my playthrough, so I downloaded a previous version of the game through Nexusmods so I wouldn't have to bother with having to wait for the mods to update to the new version of the game. (WOW SKYRIM HAS BEEN RERERERELEASED. GOOD JOB, BETHESDA)

I've put about 50+ hours or so on this new playthrough, I'm at level 46 and I can say with extreme confidence that I've only Crashed twice. However, now is not the case unfortunately....

I'm currently trapped inside this tower, looking for the blade pieces of Mehrunes' Razor. I'm able to traverse to the main tower and the cellar just fine, loading screen and everything. No crashes. However, whenever I attempt to go outside (there's three exits) the game goes through a loading screen, then an immediate CTD. I've been searching a few forums on a fix for this, but I don't wanna have to keep searching because most fixes I tried yielded no results, nor disabling mods. Here's a list of Mods that I'm currently running and hopefully someone with more experience with modding can give me some pointers.

First List, mods added sometime in 2019. All mods have been updated to their latest versions before I begun my playthrough

FNIS Data v1.0.0 (for the FNIS mods)

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul v0.4

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer v1.5.4

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch v4.2.6a (Just updated while attempting to fix, didn't fix the issue)

Immersive Patrols SE v2.2.4

INIGO_V2.4C SE v2.4C

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended v4.80

Climates of Tamriel Special Edition v5.7

Enhanced Blood Textures SE v3.8

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE v7.6

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Creature Pack SE v7.6

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Spells SE

Populated Skyrim Civil War Legendary Edition v3.0

KS Hairdos SSE - Female v1.8F

KS Hairdos SSE - Male v1.8M

The Kids Are Alright - The Final Cut SE v5.0

The Eyes of Beauty - Vampire Eyes SSE v1.0

The Eyes of Beauty - NPC v1.0

The Eyes of Beauty SSE v1.2.1

SeranaDialogEdit v1.02

Unofficial High Definition Audio Project - Music - HQ v1.0

Unofficial High Definition Audio Project - Voices EN - Part 1 v1.0

Unofficial High Definition Audio Project - Voices EN - Part 2 v1.0

RaceMenu - RaceMenu Special Edition v0.4.16

List 2, Mods added a few weeks ago before my playthrough

Carry Weight Modifiers v1.1.3

SkyUI v5.2SE (SKSE has been installed as well)

Mysticism - A Magic Overhaul v1.2.1

Adamant - A Perk Overhaul v5.3.1

(ESP) Dogs of the Jarls SE v1.4

I've ran into conflicts, but I took care of their load order and the game ran stable up until this point. I hope someone can assist me with this. Until then, time to play some other games.

Edited by BonziBrown48