Very small Mod Request: a (obviously) one click retexture

HagenTronje

I'm planing a mod for Oblivion with the blue Palace from emperoress Quintilla from the early third Era included.

I'm using the Imperial Palace Library meshes for the palace. I've done everything for now pretty well, but I thought in the blue Palace, the stairs should be blue, so:

Can anyone make a blue retexture of the red spiral stairs from the Imperial Palace library stair mesh located in oblivion\data\meshes\architecture\imperialcity\interior\ICPalaceLibraryStairs01 ? I dont know how to make a retexture, but this should be one click like.

please anyone make a resource like that and I give you credit for my released mod.

thanks.

Well, I'm not a fool :blush:

I know that you first have to extract the original texture from Oblivion - Textures.bsa, edit it with gimp, open the Mesh in Nifscope, Change the texture path, save as a new mesh - tada. But the Problem is I dont know how to make a retexture, and what would the People think If I wrote - 5 click retexture ? :huh: But man, thanks for the mod!

You will be signed in the CREDITS! ;The_Vyper texture work.

Well, I'm not a fool :blush:

I know that you first have to extract the original texture from Oblivion - Textures.bsa, edit it with gimp, open the Mesh in Nifscope, Change the texture path, save as a new mesh - tada. But the Problem is I don't know how to make a retexture, and what would the People think If I wrote - 5 click retexture ? :huh: But man, thanks for the mod!

You will be signed in the CREDITS! ;The_Vyper texture work.

My apologies. I wasn't trying to be condescending, just informative. :blush: I tend to get a bit overzealous with that sort of thing :geek: (coming from me, that post was seriously "bare-bones" :laugh: ).

Glad you like the mesh. If you need others like that, I'd be happy to give it a go.