Help making broadsider projectile

bigyeetman

I am trying to make a projectile for the Broadsider that is the regular cannonball projectile with the Junk Jet electricity effect that you get when you put the electification module on. I can only get either the cannonball projectile or the JunkJetShockFXS at one time. I'll also want to eventually put the fire effect on it.

What kind of help do you need? Can you create all the necessary forms/records in a plugin? If it's just the projectile model, then you have to use NifSkope. Open the CannonBall.nif and the JunkJetShockFXS.nif. From JunkJetShockFXS.nif, right click on the NiNode and press Block->Copy Branch. In CannonBall.nif right click on the NiNode and press Block->Paste Branch. Then Save As new nif file, for example: CannonBallShockFX.nif. Put it inside folder Ammo\CannonBall\. Use original Broadsider projectile to copy from and create new form in your plugin. Replace the Model for this projectile with the new one: Ammo\CannonBall\CannonBallShockFX.nif.

What kind of help do you need? Can you create all the necessary forms/records in a plugin? If it's just the projectile model, then you have to use NifSkope. Open the CannonBall.nif and the JunkJetShockFXS.nif. From JunkJetShockFXS.nif, right click on the NiNode and press Block->Copy Branch. In CannonBall.nif right click on the NiNode and press Block->Paste Branch. Then Save As new nif file, for example: CannonBallShockFX.nif. Put it inside folder Ammo\CannonBall\. Use original Broadsider projectile to copy from and create new form in your plugin. Replace the Model for this projectile with the new one: Ammo\CannonBall\CannonBallShockFX.nif.

Already tried it, all you get in game is the CannonBall.nif projectile.