• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AdonisBatheus

AdonisBatheus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

I'm enjoying survival mode a lot so far, and I enjoy that fast travel is disabled for the most part.

But then there are times I just want to get to a location and back quickly, and the daunting task of just running for 20 minutes really sours the experience. This is especially true for building Hearthfire homes and Goldenhills Plantation, where I'll frequently go to a city and back over and over just to get necessary resources.

So, I'm wondering if it's possible to have a limited fast travel system. The ability to fast travel to any major city (including Raven Rock), faction locations (Fort Dawnguard, Brotherhood Sanctuary, Castle Volkihar, Sky Haven Temple, etc), and player homes (Goldenhills Plantation, Hendraheim, Heljarchen Hall, etc). Nothing else. No caves, no dungeons, no forts, not even the small towns like Riverwood or Ivarstead, though I can see that being a reasonable option.

Is this possible for someone to make? Will the game even allow this to be done? This would make survival mode perfect for me.

mauvecloud

mauvecloud

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 270 posts

I think Carriage Stops of Skyrim is already pretty close to what you want.

AdonisBatheus

AdonisBatheus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

I think Carriage Stops of Skyrim is already pretty close to what you want.

This may be what I want actually, thank you! I just hope it's compatible with AE.

netson0

netson0

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

u know if u are a thane in a hold and have a home u can have ur assigned housecarl to buy a carriage for u if u assign ur housecarl to manage ur home. it also comes with an handy feature to buy logs without leaving home.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: survival mode, fast travel

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.187 seconds