Please Help

|-|ammer

How do I kill Dagoth Ur? Do I need some kinda of special weapons, and if so, where do I find them. Cause I tried to kill him with daedric Claymore and he kept on living. The heart seemed to be intact too no matter how long i have been trying to slice it! It has somekinda shield around which i think prevents casting spells on it. Please help me! :( . And what are his stupid words telling me i have come unprepared? I am a level 40 Battlemage!

končaš cosaidesa, pol te pošle k ashlanderjem, končaš njihove prerokbe, opraviš hortatio naloge, greš k vivecu, ti pove načrt in pove, kje na rdeči gori se nahajata kladivo in nož, greš k dagothu in opraviš zgoraj omenjen postopek

remember 2 wear wraith gard it kills u otherwise "wraith gaurd has dealt you mortal wounds. all the deadic temples r places all around red mountain!

wouldn't it just be easier to follow the main quest as the game was intended to be played intsead of rushing through it. if you want a fast way to get to the end you need to kill vivec and steal wraith guard then goto red mountain and get keening and sunder in order to kill dagoth ur.

Archived