[LE] Edited meshes shows in Nifscope but not in CK/Ingame

Hi! I have a bunch of edited meshes with 3dsmax that appears in Nifscope, but then, they do not work ingame, they look invisible. To be more specific, are edited custom meshes from the Sky Monster Mod. When I use the original meshes from the mod, they works like a charm ingame, but when I use the edited ones in 3ds they look empty.

3DS Max likes to give shapes a parent node. Skinned trishapes have to be at root level to be visible for Skyrim. 3DS might have also modfied alpha and shader settings so make sure those are in line with what Skyrim likes to see

mmm Idk how to modyfie those shaders, because I never had problems with edited meshes in previous versions of 3dsmax (2016-2017) and Skyrim LE. Now, I'm using Skyrim SSE and 3dsmax 2018.

Sounds like your goal was to edit the shape, aka the changes made were to the vertices. So really, if thats the case, you can take the modifed mesh, and in nikskope go Ctrl C over the vertices, then switchover to the original mesh in skope and Ctrl V over its vertices section to paste those coords to the original nif. This guarantees nothing else got changed. If you changed skinned weights and such though, that may not work

Otherwise maybe just throw up a screenshot of how your node tree looks in Nifskope. I'm leaning towards shapes-need-to-be-directly-under-root being the culprit

S

Sounds like your goal was to edit the shape, aka the changes made were to the vertices. So really, if thats the case, you can take the modifed mesh, and in nikskope go Ctrl C over the vertices, then switchover to the original mesh in skope and Ctrl V over its vertices section to paste those coords to the original nif. This guarantees nothing else got changed. If you changed skinned weights and such though, that may not work

Otherwise maybe just throw up a screenshot of how your node tree looks in Nifskope. I'm leaning towards shapes-need-to-be-directly-under-root being the culprit

Sorry for my bad english, isn't my first language, but my goal is to put ingame an already edited meshed in 3dsmax. It's a monster with I've deleted his eyes. Like I've said, never had problems in previous versions of 3dsmax and Skyrim LE. I put a image in the link below.

https://ibb.co/cv1TfMh