My game won't launch even before the anniversary update

Hazmatchris539

I've pretty much given up at this point so I'm just coming here to see if anyone can help me out. After starting a new game with new mods, I went and did everything as usual until I went to add perks for Legacy of the Dragonborn. I have Custom Skills Framework as well as something that adds a new menu for the archeology perks. I tried to open the menu like I've done countless times only for nothing to happen. I thought that something was messed up with the mod itself until I went deeper into this. I tried reinstalling the required mods/files to get things working properly and now my game just won't start period. No main menu, no pop ups, nothing. As as I try to launch it, nothing happens. I figured it was an issue with the DLL plugin loader. But no matter how many times I tried to fix it, nothing worked... Flash forward to the anniversary update. New things for mods to be updated because Bethesda always breaks things when it comes to modding. And I've gotten a patch so that I can have the old executables as well as the new content, but the issue is constantly persisting. I just want to play Skyrim but I can't be bothered to do this consent maintenance. If anyone can help me and give me some suggestions as to how to fix this, please let me know.

Load Order: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing