Strange And Unusual Vault Experiment Idea's?

Morgwynn

I was reading about the Vault Experiments on the Fallout Wiki and I was wondering what type of vault experiment would you conduct if given the opportunity and what do you think the results of your Vault Experiment would be?

• 1 month later...

I would've liked to see an "aquatic" vault, basically one where the halls would be flooded to an extent (but kept clean through a filtering system), sprinkler system always on, lighting restricted to blue.

I would've liked to see an "aquatic" vault, basically one where the halls would be flooded to an extent (but kept clean through a filtering system), sprinkler system always on, lighting restricted to blue.

Hmm, it would have to be more subtle than that, human physiology isn't designed for extended periods in constant water. Namely due to the oil keeping our skin fresh

Hmm, it would have to be more subtle than that, human physiology isn't designed for extended periods in constant water. Namely due to the oil keeping our skin fresh

Yeah yeah, I see what youre getting at....... Maybe a slight increase in humidity per generation or two? Would give their bodies much more time to become accustomed.

How about filling a Vault with pen & paper roll players with only enough dice for half or even one quarter of the population. Almost makes me wonder if they would change the title of overseer to game master Lol.

Vault <!>, a vault where everyone's jumpsuit is blue, and the number is actually a picture of a mesh error sign, and the vault would be built over a huge gold deposit, and everyone would have to mine the gold to make a living, if you didnt mine, you would live in the poor section of the vault, and its pretty much a vault designed to mimic the old worlds civilization.

Did you just describe modern-day America?

I would have a vault full of racist people with guards who were dark skinned and Obama as their overseer and see if they liked discrimination.