Strange And Unusual Vault Experiment Idea's?

Morgwynn

Maybe a Vault where everyones lives were contantly recorded 24-7 and told that they are on a reality gameshow and they can vote people out of the Vault into the radioactive wasteland only they think they are just sending them back home as losers.

Or a vault where every 10 months one person is selected to fight against the rest of the vault.

A lottery. Like that short story called "The Lottery" where a select person in a selected family would be sentenced to death by angry mob. Yes that would be the worst vault ever.

I wouldve loved to see a vault structured behind ESP. For those that dont know, ESP (or Extra-Sensory Perception) is a pseudo-science centered around telepathy, telekinesis, basically the human mind interacting without the body. You know how Vault 101's social experiment was the whole "all hail the omnipotent overseer," resulting in the educational system in that vault centering around enforcing that thought? Well, this vault's educational system would center around the training of "gifted" (lucky) individuals through first combing out the children with ESP tests. One's proficiency in ESP would be tested using zener cards. Basically, the test comprises of tester holding a card in his hand, it either shows a circle, square, star, wave, or cross. The test-take, sitting opposite to this person (as to not see the card) has to "see" what the card shows. These ESP tests would be a social norm, and would establish your position in the management of the vault. The vault's society would be structured in a way where the most prominent in ESP (luckiest) would be in leadership positions while the less prominent espers (unlucky people) would be the "plebeians" of the vault. This vault could also play a gameplay role, involving the player character taking part in an experiment that ends in him/her gaining Luck.

I wouldve loved to see a vault structured behind ESP. For those that dont know, ESP (or Extra-Sensory Perception) is a pseudo-science centered around telepathy, telekinesis, basically the human mind interacting without the body. You know how Vault 101's social experiment was the whole "all hail the omnipotent overseer," resulting in the educational system in that vault centering around enforcing that thought? Well, this vault's educational system would center around the training of "gifted" (lucky) individuals through first combing out the children with ESP tests. One's proficiency in ESP would be tested using zener cards. Basically, the test comprises of tester holding a card in his hand, it either shows a circle, square, star, wave, or cross. The test-take, sitting opposite to this person (as to not see the card) has to "see" what the card shows. These ESP tests would be a social norm, and would establish your position in the management of the vault. The vault's society would be structured in a way where the most prominent in ESP (luckiest) would be in leadership positions while the less prominent espers (unlucky people) would be the "plebeians" of the vault. This vault could also play a gameplay role, involving the player character taking part in an experiment that ends in him/her gaining Luck.

You've been playing too much Beyond Two Souls. I wouldn't hear you suggesting that if you hadn't.

Or a vault where every 10 months one person is selected to fight against the rest of the vault.

A lottery. Like that short story called "The Lottery" where a select person in a selected family would be sentenced to death by angry mob. Yes that would be the worst vault ever.

even worst if it was built under nipton

You've been playing too much Beyond Two Souls. I wouldn't hear you suggesting that if you hadn't.

Im not remotely interested in that game, I dont even get what its about, Child soldiers or some s#*!?

Even then, I learned about ESP from my own research, all thanks to this mildly offensive image.

http://i40.tinypic.com/15s5t2q.jpg

a vault led by an android designed to look Stalin, and act like Stalin, and everyone who disobeys orders is killed by the android Stalin, and his arms can turn into Gatling Cannons when someone gets executed, and basically, everyone must obey orders, and the overseer is so well-designed he can't be hacked, he can survive thousands of years, and defines indestructible (capable of surviving several direct impact nuclear blast), and there is no new overseer. no one can escape survive the tyranny of Robot Stalin. and the vault is designed so people can survive in the wasteland, but my guess is everyone (except the overseer) would be dead in 87 37 years after the vault closed. the vault would be sealed due to an accidental Intentional cave-in. the way to get killed is to say, "hate", "sucks", or "why"

How about a Vault designed to function as an amusment park all day and all night 24-7 and carnival/circus music pumped through the Vault P.A. system non stop. The overseer would wear a blue and gold ring master suit and Vault citizens would dress in various blue and gold trapeze, clown and juggler outfits. trained dancing Radroaches and Deathclaw petting zoo's.