"My Content" post tracking only showing from a month ago?

Mookeylama

Search queries like that are likely being limited for performance. There isn't much we can do about it as long running queries create slow downs for all site users.

Could you tell me exactly what you're doing to encounter this? That was I can ask our devs if there is a way to allow it to find older posts.

well it's worked fine for many years. to check on my posts and if someone replies ect, i go to forums, my name, my content, only posts...and there they are. each individual post...as the function implies. from newest down to older ect (tho there's some filter options). in fact, just now i see that my 1st post in this topic is shown just fine, yet the next post after that is sept 30th.

i don't really understand how tracking newer posts would hit performance. definitely older i can see. hehe, just a couple years ago i think it showed posts i'd made all the way to 10 years ago lol. anyway, i hope it remains a feature or i'll never remember where i posted lol. plus it'd be weird that my 1st post in this thread showed but not ones from 1-2-3 days ago

I've had similar problems. Looking at the Content page under "only posts" it says 789 items. I can see yesterday's posts, then it jumps to Sept. 30.

I've had this problem for ages. Always a day back, then a gap of about two months and then it shows all my content older than that.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i see it's also happening if u use the "only topics" options. doesn't even show the freaking topics u start. not even this topic lol! most recent that shows for me is june 2021. really makes using the forums undesirable. is that the point? feels counter productive to me. seems a lot of new features added over the last couple years, while foregoing fundamental functions of any forum ever.

i mean come'on. searching your posts has been a basic need of any message board.

please staff, a little less focus on the portable crowd and a lil more on the basic functions that make the board usable.

edit; wait...did this post?

...the post button works!

just joking. couldn't resist. but yeah, please correct this if possible, as it's been happening quite awhile

Mookeylama> I reported the same issue here and it got locked! I had to manually find it because it doesn't appear in my topics content history.

Also, the content history that I do have listed (mods that I managed to post comments to pre- 'September 30' cut-off) are in random non-chronological order even though I have it set to sort by Last Update Time. I have to go through all 8 pages worth to check for new posts. Do you have this problem too?

• 4 weeks later...

Mookeylama> I reported the same issue here and it got locked! I had to manually find it because it doesn't appear in my topics content history.

Also, the content history that I do have listed (mods that I managed to post comments to pre- 'September 30' cut-off) are in random non-chronological order even though I have it set to sort by Last Update Time. I have to go through all 8 pages worth to check for new posts. Do you have this problem too?

I locked your thread as you had pointed out already that it was a duplicate of this topic :)