NPC's let you stay over mod

Deathlocked

To put it simply, we have mods that you recruit NPCs as companions, Mods to knock on their doors so they can come out and talk to you, yet no sort of mod that makes it so that confirmed freinds or companions will let you stay at their houses and not call it tresspassing?

Seriously, what.

I mean, depending on said NPC's disposition towards you would determine what stuff in their house you can use, and if they agree to let you stay over, or if you've done a faction based Quest I.E Knight of the nine and the preists and preistesses of the chapels still don't like you entering the back rooms

Or something along those lines, or heck, perhaps an actual freinship system that can tie in with CSR.

The general idea is, That I don't really want to save someones life or help them out loads, and suddenly get threatened by them with law enforcement action because I stayed in their house up until bedtime or just outright.

The mod can be simple or complex, it doesn't quite matter how it's done so long as it meets the requirement of certain NPCS not osctracising me just because I'm standing in a certain cell.

• 4 months later...