3 Mods You Will NOT Play Without

LynBreonna666

1. Place everywhere (as 'we' have F4SE already)

2. Everyone's best friend (allows for dogmeat as 2nd companion)

3. K9 Harness (for extra protection and storage on dogmeat)

...are the ones I don't play without. Not that I'm saying "I won't", but for my last couple of playthroughs these are the ones I always have on my list.

Edited by RoNin1971

Guest deleted34304850

all of SKK50's mods, All of them. Put them in, they are solid, cause no issues and make the game so, so much better.

I'll just stick to content mods - specifically those that can change how you interact with the game:

1) Weapons Framework Beta

....This mod essentially lets you play that Swiss Army Knife weapon you have like a Swiss Army Knife - on the fly in the field. Any weapons mod, not just the ones the author wants to support. Turn that close quarters pistol with a reflex sight into a sniper pistol complete with silencer and 4x scope where you stand. Extend the stock on weapons which give you the choice of folded or extended. Swap ammo types (i.e. say .45 ACP to .45 Super on the Mark 23 SOCOM), and even swap barrels (i.e. how you swap calibers with the Thompson Contender). Swap firing modes on weapons that offer select firing (Semi, Burst or Full Auto). That is just the start of what this offers.

2) Immersive HUD (iHUD).

....This allows you to remove EVERYTHING from the HUD so the entire screen is your real world real estate. It allows for HUD elements to transition into and out of focus depending on what you are doing. Pull out a weapon, you see your ammo counters (or not - your choice). Holster it - those counters disappear. I permanently remove the Stamina counter, so you know when you are out of breath when you start huffing and puffing and slow down....

3) Bullet Counted Reload - Manual Reload.

....There is nothing more immersion breaking than the combination of the game reloading your entire Shotgun tube (or Lever Action) when you only fired 3 shells AND the game automatically reloading your weapon for you when you empty it. This covers both issues in one mod.

Edited by fraquar

Honestly can't remember anything strongly essential. Maybe that one that turns off that bos vertibirds flying around.

I love those. They make great targets. Every playthrough, I make my 'targeting' missile launcher, just for them. :D The whole 'fire and forget' thing is awesome to watch. :D