[LE] How do I use xvasynth2 with

Pitchrig

I couldn't see much tutorials or info about this online but, to anyone who has used xvasynth_2 before what's the proper way to use xvasynth2 for voices for dialogue on the creation kit? I tried putting a .wav in the "voice" folder for the dialogue and changed it to have the same name as the one in the "Voice Filename" in the "response" tab although I can hear the voice I came across a few problems.

• The Voice sounds too weak/low in game. (compared to what I can hear on xvasynth or by manually playing the file)
  • The subtitles/written dialogue is a bit delayed.
  • I can't "Generate Lip File" 'From Wav' using it.

Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? or what to do? it's my first time using xvasynth_2 for CK

Okay I found out how to fix some of the problems to anyone who has the same issues here's what I did.

1. Download 2 files.

2. Open the quest/response dialogue and click "Configure" cancel both of the tabs that pop up but take note of the Audio Format (In my case it's 44100Hz, 16-bit Mono)

3. Open xvasynth check the settings (By default it's Pcm_s32, and 20k Hz something)

4. Change the two settings to match what you saw on configure (so for me it's Pcm_16, and 44100Hz)

5. Generate a wav file with xvasynth

6. Place it in the voice/mod folder and match the name of what is written in CK.

7. Reopen CK and then Generate a Lip file, it should be working.

Edited by Pitchrig