I have a simple request to anyone with the knowledge to do it. More energy weapons.

In the weapon section for mods, we have a ridiculous amount of high textured killing machines which look amazing. Well, they look appealing if you enjoy bullets. The amount of actual energy weapon mods (That aren't simply re-purposed textures such as a .22 pistol that shoots lasers, or a new color on the Tesla canon.) is sad.

I cannot be the only one who enjoys laser and plasma weapons to that of any conventional weapons. Millenia and others are more or less strictly guns, which leaves little for other choices.

Before this turns into a rant, let me get to the point.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who could create one or two energy weapons for the game. I'm sure others would love them as well. I have knowledge in nifskope, blender, and so on, but weapons aren't my forte, so if no one can actually create them, I would love to see tutorials on it to try my own hand (Seen Millenia's video's. More or less copy and paste, and obviously the amount of renders for EW are limited.)

I have indeed seen them, and I do like all of the effort that was put into making the weapons. However, the design is to sleek, and reminds me of standard weaponry (Such as the re-textured .22's or cannons that are considered "Energy weapons" ) Traditional style of weapons, such as the Wattzz laser pistol and rifle to actually fit the theme is the goal.