Bluegrass Wasteland (Custom World Space for Fallout 4.)

jross978

This Thread aims to give additional information about the Bluegrass Wasteland Mod. I will also be willing to answer any questions you may have.

• What is the Bluegrass Wasteland?
    • The Mod is a small world space, slightly smaller than the Point lookout DLC for Fallout 3. It Features a New location and currently has 2 new factions.

• Where dose the Mod take place?
    • The Mod takes places in Kentucky, the area in the mod is based off the real Washington county Kentucky. The three main towns Springfield, Mackville, and Willisburg are all actual locations how ever they are not 1-1 copies of the real thing.

• How many Factions will be in the mod? Who are the factions?
    • Currently I have Just 2 at the moment, they are the Old Kentucky Militia (Also called the OKM for short) and the Wheat-field mafia. I have a 3rd but I am not for sure if they will make it in or not, they are called "The Elect".

• The OKM is made up of former military members and has a strict and disciplined leadership. Their main base is located in the ruins of Fort Knox, Ky. They operate all across the Bluegrass State and are one of the strongest factions in the state. They have a armory in the mod that serves as an FOB for the area. They are mainly concerned with finding precious metals like gold and silver how ever they also look to collect pre-war weapons and military equipment in mint condition.

• The Wheat-field Mafia is a group of Springfield locals who trade various chems, Explosives, and precious metals. They are led by a man name John Boom, a crazy man who collects Mini nukes and keeps death-claws as pets, some how he has managed to tame them. Wheat-field mafia members engage in various forms of debauchery, they are know to attack towns using fat mans for no reason. OKM and Wheat-field Mafia have been locked in a constant gorilla war since they first came into contact with each other. settlements who are on Mr. Booms good side have been known to receive a large some of gold and silver along with protection from the Mafia.

• The Elect is a secretive religious organization, They are a local group and they call themselves the true 144,000 thousand spoken about in the book of Revelations. They do not leave Willisburg very often but have been known to defend other towns in the area and churches in the area. They are Hostile to both the OKM and the Wheat-field Mafia for unknown reasons.

• Why are we going from the Boston Commonwealth to Kentucky?
    • Players will receive a quest from a man named Captain Lawrence. He owns an airship called the Ward of Treasure. He promises the player wealth beyond their wildest dreams. He claims to know of hidden treasure that the OKM and Wheat-field mafia have been after. He is willing to offer you a share of the cut.

• Will the mod have custom companions?
    • Currently I have none planned at this time.

• Will the mod have settlement building?
    • None are present in the mod at this time.

• How many Locations are present in the Mod?
    • The Mod currently has the following locations:
    1. Springfield
    2. Mackville
    3. Willisburg
    4. Perryville Road
    5. Mt. Zion Church
    6. Church of the Elect
    7. Route 555
    8. Ky Vault Tech Research Lab
    9. Rossman Farm house
    10. Claybrook river
    11. Springfield Reservoir
    12. Scrap Forest
    13. Washington County School
    14. Hef's floating house
    15. Watertower hill
    16. Mackville Road
    17. Armory Hill
    18. Lebanon hill
    19. Lebanon Road
    20. The Ward of Treasure
    21. Amy's Camp
    22. BOS Vertibird crash site
    23. Wheatfield Mafia toll bridge
    24. Old Johnny's Wheat Farm
    25. Lawercenburg road
    26. John Boom's workshop
    27. Crucifix Alley
    28. Shmew's checkpoint
    29. Papa's House
    30. Community Garden
    31. KY13.9 Isaiah Radio Station (Elect Radio)

• When will the mod be released?
    • Unfortunately, I don't have a set release date yet. As the mod reaches completion I will post about it. I will continue to post progress updates as can. Please be warn that progress with the mod can be slow. Thank you for your support! Please feel free to ask more questions.