[RELEASED] Stealth Archer Stone 1.0

tektoon

Hi all,

Today I published a small mod I've been using for quite some time called Stealth Archer Stone, and which has benefited my game play: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59237. This mod will assign the Archery skill to the Thief stone, allowing your Stealth Archer to use leveling bonuses for Light Armor, Sneak, and Archery by selecting the Thief Stone. The only reason this mod exists is because some mods "fix" this assignment of the Archery skill by removing it from the Thief Stone, and typically assigning it to the Warrior Stone. As your Stealth Archer isn't likely entering combat with One Handed, Two Handed, Block, or Heavy Armor, this makes leveling your character quite awkward to say the least. Compared to a Warrior character, who can select a single stone to benefit from typical used skill increases, your Stealth Archer would have to constantly switch back and forth between the Thief and Warrior stones. Not so anymore with this mod, if you place it late in your load order.

Enjoy!