PSD2 Customer Authentication?

betne

Hello!

So I live in the Rep. of Ireland, so I don't know if this will apply to anyone outside of Ireland or maybe Europe, but a few days ago I got back into skyrim again and of course wanted to get mods to make the game better.

When I tried 2 days ago (6 times just to be sure) it kept saying payment failed, so I decided to wait a day and check again - it failed still. I thought there was something wrong with my card, but I got in touch with my bank and they said the card was fine, I could go buy things in other places stlll, it was actually because of something called PSD2 Customer Authentication (no clue what is was - still kinda no clue now), and it was up to Nexus Mods to agree to it or something. Again, sorry I don't really know what the whole thing is about and I'm not bothered to check, but my feedback anyway is that it would be worthwhile for Nexus to do this.

I'm most likely missing out a load of information about it, and there's probably a good reason for why Nexus isn't agreeing to it (if anyone knows let me know if you want), but yeah, I'd like to buy a premium membership and I can't so I thought I'd find somewhere to say something, thanks!