Food and Drink Restores AP instead of HP

Shyguy047

Can someone make a mod that swaps all the HP restore bonuses from food and drink and change them all to AP Restore Bonuses?

Using Stewies Tweaks (Jumping Requires AP enabled) And Just Assorted Mods (Sprint) And i feel as though this change would make food

and drink more useful and more Immersive.

Whipped something up for you real quick. I only did Nuka Cola to begin with. I gave it a custom spell that adds AP restoration and removed the HP restoration. The potency is probably a bit high, but I wanted to make sure it worked in my very very brief testing. If this is what you're looking for, I can show you how to manipulate further items in the GECK. It's really a simple process once you add the new spell in. Test it out, see if you like it, and PM me if you'd like to make additional items have similar effects for your playthrough!

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/74647

• 2 weeks later...

For AP restoration, Rebound is all you need. Which is why you can see that kind of demand is not very high around here~

And everytime your AP exhaust and you want a quick restore, just take a normal cap-raised AP item like Nuka Victory, Sugar bomb etc. It will do two things: It restore your Ap pool abit, and if its kind of effect still running it will lengthen its duration some more