Is anyone encounter some snow problem?

AtsushiATS

oh nice! but after reading the description it said its not support BDS 2 and BDS 3, and also NSUTR since its also included, maybe i'll try to install it and remove BDS, hopefully it somehow fix the map as well.

thx for the information Outcast

do you also using parallax mod? i'm using parallax so i think it might mot work with BDS 3, also i've tried to install simplicity with BDS 2 and it seems the snow pile still the same, then i tried to use BDS 2 (uninstalling simplicity) and patch from Synthesis (uninstalling all other patcher first) it seems the patch go normally but the snow pile not changed

aah i see, is there any particular reason why you dropping parallax? i might want to reconsider it as well, hmm yeah you probably right, to be honest i'm not expert on modding as well, i only know a very basic thing for modding, the only mod i ever make is follower mod lol

• 3 weeks later...

i was using BDS v2 and had no problem, then i change to simplicity of snow and this somehow happend.. but when i uninstalling simplicity of snow the texture still weird so i assume its not because of SoS, do anyone know what might causing it?

20211227101055-1.jpg

i'm using this mod texture for High Hrothgar

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13621?tab=description

Edited by AtsushiATS