Nifskope problems...

HumiIiation

Hello everybody! Recently i have been fiddling around nifskope creating some new weapons (New meshes and textures) and got it working in game. Its for a upcoming mod im working on. However im a complete noob at nifskope so when I created a armor I ran into some problems:

My armor shows up fine in nifskope and the creationkit but in game there is just a greenish nude body.

I hope someone facepalms and helps me out I cant seem to find help googeling :sad:

Some more info. I have a lot of parts in this armor, Its not just the cuirass but satchels, bags, belts etc. Everything im using is taken from meshes that already exist in game. I have copied the BSLightningShaderProperty from the original meshes they come from and textures are most likely correctly set up. Im suspecting a BSDismembermentskininstance problem?

EDIT: Creationkit just warned me saying"C:\_Skyrim\Code\TESV\BSShader\Shaders\BSLightningShaderProperty.ccp Line806", I guess the BSLightningShaderProperty is wrong but how do i fix it? Can i copy it from the original meshes and just paste them in?

Edited by HumiIiation