Geck Help NPC Dialogue.

Kurzusseus

I need help, I've been searching the internet but cannot find the solution to my problem. I'm making a quest mod using Geck- and have already created an interior cell, and npc's. I've given a specific NPC a greeting Dialogue where he sends you on a mission to prove your strength to the group before you can join.

I have one tiny problem though, none of the dialogues disappear after they have been used.

From what I know of dialogue, and questing- the npc talk's through the topic's menu in the quest form. I've been able to get him to talk and use multiple topics, but when I select one of the topics-

"[Lie] Of course I'm the recruit you asked for."

the dialogue still appears as an optional dialogue choice, the same applies if you were to pass a speech check. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I keep searching and can't find any answers, can someone please help me?

Here is an image at what I'm looking at, I want the dialogue to no longer be an option after it has been selected.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or how i can make certain dialogues no longer appear after it has been selected?

Any help is appreciated, if you need more information, or I'm not making myself fully clear, just ask me and I'll try to be direct with my problem, but I don't really know how I can be more clear.

Add another condition to the topic and set that condition to false in the result script for the response.

Ok thank you for the information, but can you be a little more specific? What condition and how is the script written, cause I'm a novice at scripting.

• 1 year later...