Ran NV through steam by mistake now the GECK crashes on start up?

Jinxxed0

Pretty much what the title says. I've been using the geck working on a few mods for the last week or so. I went to open the geck again, but clicked on the new vegas game instead by mistake (I normally run the nvse_loader or the 4gb loader). I guess some files got switched around. I managed to get my game files working properly and the game loads fine now with the nves and the 4gb loader, but the geck still crashes. I've already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Do I need to edit some files? It's been a while since I installed the geck so I'm not sure what changes I would have made other than having it set to run as admin

Maybe someone knows a fix? I can't find anything for this specific problem. All the results have people saying to move it from the steam folder, and such, but it was working perfectly fine where it is now an hour before i open the game incorrectly.

EDIT: It seems that taking out the enb files i had installed resolved the issue. I just took them out on a whim (no mention of any enbs messing up the geck that I could find). And this stopped the program from crashing. I guess I can't use the enb anymore. For future refence for anyone who may stumble upon this from google, I was using the wrapper version I believe

Edited by Jinxxed0

I've managed to restore my ini files for the game and the geck but the geck still crashes on startup. I even took out the geck ini files to have it make new ones and it still crashes.