Here I am and say hello

LadyMidnight

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Lady Midnight.

You will probably receive greetings for a while, as people notice, your introduction.

I just wanted to say, that I really liked your personal statement:

"We are all angels with only one wing - in order to be able to fly, we must embrace."

I think it is very profound. Not to mention quite true. I feel fortunate in that I have found my other wing, my wife. 25 years together now. But it took a great deal of practice to learn how to fly together. We look back on some of our early attempts today, and laugh, because now they are quite funny.

Seriously, we are all clowns here, it's just sometimes we forget that fact, and pretend to be something else. Sooner or later, we fall on our faces, and our noses honk, just like the clowns. At least I know mine does.

Laughing out loud,

*the old man smiles*

Storm Raven.

Bben46, is a very good man, and he has taught me well. LOL.

Thank you for your welcome, Stomraven

Unfortunately I have not yet learned to fly and float on the clouds is not the same.

Old birds know how to fly, even in the storm.

young birds need to still learn in the storm.

*the young girl is looking pensive*

+LadyMidnight+

Welcome, Lady Midnight.

You will probably receive greetings for a while, as people notice, your introduction.

"We are all angels with only one wing - in order to be able to fly, we must embrace."

I think it is very profound. Not to mention quite true. I feel fortunate in that I have found my other wing, my wife. 25 years together now. But it took a great deal of practice to learn how to fly together. We look back on some of our early attempts today, and laugh, because now they are quite funny.

Seriously, we are all clowns here, it's just sometimes we forget that fact, and pretend to be something else. Sooner or later, we fall on our faces, and our noses honk, just like the clowns. At least I know mine does.

Laughing out loud,

*the old man smiles*

Storm Raven.

Unfortunately I have not yet learned to fly and float on the clouds is not the same.

+LadyMidnight+

*the old man tips his hat, at the pensive young lady.*.

The key to flying in the storm, is learning to keep your face into the wind.

Listen to your heart, because your heart tells you which way the wind is blowing.

Always follow your heart, or you will face many regrets.

But regrets can be your friends, if you learn from them, they are not so bad.

*the old man smiles again.*

Storm Raven

Welcome, Lady Midnight.

Laughing out loud,

*the old man smiles*

Storm Raven.

+LadyMidnight+

Listen to your heart, because your heart tells you which way the wind is blowing.

Storm Raven

Regrets can also be your worst enemy, so be careful about the decisions you make.

You may learn from a mistake, but it shall still haunt your very being for the rest of eternity.

Make up for those regrets by living life to the fullest, and following your heart where it leads you, not the other way around.

(I may be only 17, but I've gone through things no person should ever have to experience. My regrets are few, yet scars are many.)

Greetings, LadyMidnight..

It's not normal for me to post on welcome topics, but i'm desperate for a post...

Anyways, I know it's not much of a welcome, but like I said, I don't post on these most of the time.

Welcome, Lady Midnight.

Laughing out loud,

*the old man smiles*

Storm Raven.

+LadyMidnight+

Storm Raven

Regrets can also be your worst enemy, so be careful about the decisions you make.

You may learn from a mistake, but it shall still haunt your very being for the rest of eternity.

Make up for those regrets by living life to the fullest, and following your heart where it leads you, not the other way around.

(I may be only 17, but I've gone through things no person should ever have to experience. My regrets are few, yet scars are many.)

I thank you guys for this true and instructive words.

I'm not desperate. And I will not do anything, which leaves only despair.

So do not worry. Like PureSnipe I've already had some experiences that you would be better spared.

But we learn when we live but not if we imagine the life of hiding.

+LadyMidnight+

Sorry, double post, accidentally hit new instead of edit.

Our experiences shape our inner being. Personality is a result of one's past, and the hells you've experienced.

And to clarify why I'm so friendly to people, having your three best friends die all in the same year just kind of makes you appreciate people more than you did beforehand. Especially when none of them were older than the age of 17. Not looking for sympathy, I felt like explaining part of who I am and why I'm that way.