First Person Bow Animation Messed Up!

tharavenn1911

I have a solution, open the console and type showracemenu, and edit something with your character, be sure to save first as it can mess up your stats. This fixed it for me.

Thanks ! Thanks! Thank you very much! finally it worked! after several days of testing and deinstallation of unnecessary mods. so much thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a solution, open the console and type showracemenu, and edit something with your character, be sure to save first as it can mess up your stats. This fixed it for me.

This worked :D thanks. Had no idea it was that simple, I spent hours installing / uinstalling mods to try and fix it. Hopefully it also works for Crossbows haven't tested it yet but will be doing soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Not same problem, bot bow glitch nonetheless. But messing with racemenu have not done anything.

In first view it does this:

ScreenShot2.jpg

Any ideas?

ÃÂ

UPD. Solved by installing The Joy of Perspective.

Thanx for this, had similar issues, ur info let me kno where my flop was, had random behavioural file hiding out in 1st person animation,bad mod packaging maybe. replaced all the xpmse bow files jus for good measure. Edited by Einskildir

• 2 weeks later...