First Person Bow Animation Messed Up!

tharavenn1911

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not same problem, bot bow glitch nonetheless. But messing with racemenu have not done anything.

In first view it does this:

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Any ideas?

UPD. Solved by installing The Joy of Perspective.

First thing is if you installed Archery Gameplay Overhaul and then got XP32 but then decided you didn't like Archery Gameplay Overhaul and therefore remove Archery Gameplay Overhaul make sure that you reconfigure XP32 with NMM and make sure that the animation for Archery Gameplay Overhaul is no longer selected. Hope this helps someone :geek: it took me 3 days LOL.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Leon, the problem seems to be that the bow from first person is rotated on the z plane -90 degrees.
The last category in showracemenu moves the bow on the wrong plane for me. The problem is the first person model is improperly rotated. That would require XP32 author to have to fix that.

• 6 months later...

Leon, the problem seems to be that the bow from first person is rotated on the z plane -90 degrees.

The last category in showracemenu moves the bow on the wrong plane for me. The problem is the first person model is improperly rotated. That would require XP32 author to have to fix that.

I have the exact same problem without XP32.

• 7 months later...