ARMOR REQUEST : Old Orc Berserker ( DETAILED CONCEPT DESIGN )

monstrbox

• 9 months later...

As you can see in the comments, I was actually working on it. But I got busy at that time and never completed that armor. I was trying to stay close to the original idea and even added some kind of uruk-hai helmet from the armored troll mesh. Here's a screen of it:

zpVdXjT.jpg

Pm me if you are interested into the model.

Edited by Derok

As you can see in the comments, I was actually working on it. But I got busy at that time and never completed that armor. I was trying to stay close to the original idea and even added some kind of uruk-hai helmet from the armored troll mesh. Here's a screen of it:

Sure i am, the arm on your model looks awesome, i would only add a couple of things and maybe make a female version. I saw that you where working on it but then i saw that the last comment before anufherder's was from 2014 so i though nobody was working on this anymore (btw sorry for the bad english, haven't spoken it on a while)

PS: PRAISE THE SUN \[+]/

Edited by Merkahia

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

zpVdXjT.jpg

can i ask you to send me this armor please?

Edited by Andrew21022

• 9 months later...

Sooo just discovered this, you should try out outfit studio. That's what I've been using to make my orc rider armor.

I'm not sure how to use weight painting or bones though so wouldn't know how to tackle the troll armor but not a bad place to start.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...