Cambionn

(I noticed I sumbited this topic in the wrong section. I don't know how to move it. Thats why its not here double)

As first I'm sorry for my not so perfect English. I'm not born in an Englis speaking country and I'm dysletic.

Okay. I'm making this replacement for the shrouded cowl from the Darb Brotherhood. The old one doesn't fit with echo's CBBEv3 armor, and I didn't like it really anyways. Now I got to the point I made meshes for all version (mask, maskeless, argnonian and khatiit). Now everything seems to work fine, beside the version with the mask. I just copied the bones and the material (bones first) to the maskeless version, using NIFskope. However it acts odd. from close, there is no mask, from a distance there is but it doesn't move with the head. From a view below her face, its always there, no matter if its close or from a distance. I made some screenshots, I'll attach them.

Distance front view:

Close front view:
Close view from below (looks od cause the mask doesn't move):

I could send the files to anyone willing to help.
I would really want it to work cause it would look so much more cool with a mask, so you can only and barely see her eyes. And if you don't like that there would still be the no mask version no? I make this mostly for myself trough, but if it would work properly I might upload on the Nexus if I can get permission for the texture (from wich I only recolored the red to fit with the rest of the armour).
Already thanks a lot for reading this,
Jessica