How do I use the auto script extenders?

NacBak
Go to solution Solved by showler,

So for games like Skyrim (special edition), I try to mod it, but I don't have the script extender for it, if I click on the "you do not have this script extender" pop up, it only shows to open it with browser, or with vortex, (aka the website to download it). But I just want to use the built in "script extender installer", I have the extension enable to do so, but it doesn't let me auto install the script extender.

So for games like Skyrim (special edition), I try to mod it, but I don't have the script extender for it, if I click on the "you do not have this script extender" pop up, it only shows to open it with browser, or with vortex, (aka the website to download it). But I just want to use the built in "script extender installer", I have the extension enable to do so, but it doesn't let me auto install the script extender.

An easier way, for more advanced users is to just download the SKSE version you need from silverlock.org and tell your browser to download it to your Vortex skyrimse downloads folder.

That way, Vortex will automatically detect it and you won't need to drag and drop.

Much easier and faster