Heavy Traffic ×

Is there any mod which would allow me to export my player characters a

darthlicious

Go into the command console in Skyrim and put in spf followed by the name you want to save the file as so for example "spf MyChar"(without quotes). There will now be a file with this name and the .npc extension. Now create an actor in the CK and go into the Character Gen Parts tab for that actor and click the import button in the top right and choose your file which will be in the Skyrim folder. You will also want to select your character in the object window and hit control and F4 afterwards to export facegen data to avoid the dark face glitch.

If you are using mods such as apachii hair then you will need to save your .esp and then load it up again making sure you tick the needed mods such as ApachiiHair.esm and setting your character mod .esp as the active file. You may then need to manually select the hairstyle you used.

As for an actual mod that does this then it is unlikely as Skyrim's scripts do not have the ability to input or output file data.

Go into the command console in Skyrim and put in spf followed by the name you want to save the file as so for example "spf MyChar"(without quotes). There will now be a file with this name and the .npc extension. Now create an actor in the CK and go into the Character Gen Parts tab for that actor and click the import button in the top right and choose your file which will be in the Skyrim folder. You will also want to select your character in the object window and hit control and F4 afterwards to export facegen data to avoid the dark face glitch.

If you are using mods such as apachii hair then you will need to save your .esp and then load it up again making sure you tick the needed mods such as ApachiiHair.esm and setting your character mod .esp as the active file. You may then need to manually select the hairstyle you used.

As for an actual mod that does this then it is unlikely as Skyrim's scripts do not have the ability to input or output file data.

Ok I don't use body mods so this is no problem but will their equipment, weapons and spells also transfer?

Edited by darthlicious