Just thought I inform people of an issue I have with Fallout 4 player randomly jumping every 4 -10 seconds or so.

I bought new Gaming Keyboards by Logitech model G413. This Keyboard is consider an RGB keyboard but it only has one color. I also bought one prior to this one but I can't remember the model # also by Logitech. Which I returned thinking it was defective due to this issue.

As it turns out I still have the issue with the new G413 model. The issue is due to the new software iGHUB by Logitech (lghub_installer.exe). Which I informed Logitech. If you have this issue just uninstall the software and use Logitech Gaming Software instead (LGS_9.02.65_x64_Logitech.exe). Or don't use any software at all and just use the USB driver when you plug into USB port. However you lost control of RGB lighting.

If you contact Logitech they will ask you to install iGHUB as administrator ... it helps ... meaning not so often, but still happens occasionally. I have completely removed the software and simply use Logitech gaming software instead (LGS_9.02.65_x64_Logitech.exe) and the issue is no more.

Link at https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360025298053-Logitech-Gaming-Software