Horse Armor For Arvak

kylekent50

ok so we have horse armors for every horse in Skyrim from every hold and even the rare horses shadowmere and frost, but I have seen none for arvak even as just a aesthetics kind of deal now if someone could grab the models of other armors for horses and instead of applying a solid texture so to speak if we think about wear arvak is from and look at the other creatures within that realm why not apply a texture that is similar to say the summoned weapons with that purple see through look or apply that oh so dark smoking look to the armor that seeps from the creatures throughout the soul cairn but wait I know what your thinking all black armor like that is going to look tacky and terrible right well what if you were to apply a few other touches like say the textures of soul gems as an armor highlighting in area to separate certain parts and pieces and let the armor seep that dark mist let it breath from it the essence of the soul cairn well anyone imagining this yet id do it myself but sadly I cannot use some of my fingers at the moment and it hard to operate a keyboard or a mouse let alone do anything articulate of any good quality so are there any takers