7 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559,841 posts
Anniversary Edition+

Smooth out the rough edges of Skyrim with bug fixes, UI improvements and better NPC AI.

ThePopulous

ThePopulous

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,067 posts

Installer says incomplete.

WDayneHS

WDayneHS

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

SSE Engine Fixes does not load in this collection.

MelanieFuller

MelanieFuller

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 29 posts
Your Collection is quite remarkable! The installation process was a breeze!

That said, I am using an OMEN by HP Desktop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - 1TB Hard Drive - and I have an infuriating amount of lag!  Did you incur such ridiculous lag and if so could you share your resolution?

Can you advise me how to get rid of lag and get my pc to run my Modded game as I'm assuming it should? 

Micah71381

Micah71381

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

The page says that Anniversary Edition DLC isn't required, but the version of AI Overhaul that is included has a hard dependency on the Anniversary DLC (specifically, it wants ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl).  AI Overhaul appears to have another version for non-Anniversary.  Consider making both optional so the user can choose?

Martanz

Martanz

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

The page says that Anniversary Edition DLC isn't required, but the version of AI Overhaul that is included has a hard dependency on the Anniversary DLC (specifically, it wants ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl).  AI Overhaul appears to have another version for non-Anniversary.  Consider making both optional so the user can choose?

Sorry for the delay. This has now been adressed

pedrothedim

pedrothedim

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

"You can choose which Creation Club mods you use when installing the "Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patches". Saints & Seducers, Rare Curios, Survival Mode and Fishing are now included in the base Skyrim Special Edition so at least you need to check those."

I didn't find any of those options throughout the FOMOD, so I just skipped it without checking any options whatsoever and Vortex acuses USCCCP as redundant. I assumed the current version just installed the options you mentioned as default, but apparently not. Did I do something wrong?

kentarokaos

kentarokaos

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Wouldn't it be better to get rid of SSE Engine Fixes and instead use SSE Display Tweaks?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.193 seconds